If have a basic return for one financial year and with only payment summaries and general deductions this is the option for you

Choose this option if your returns include rental properties and/or dividends or if you are a sole trader, partnership or a trust

If you have more than one year of tax returns due, we will need to spend a little more time on this then a basic return